Cantiere Nautico Posillipo
It was 1942 when passionate waterskiers, three young Parthenopians, decided to launch a joint effort and build fast motorboats, easy to handle so as to meet with there sport demands.
De Salvi, Curatolo and Casa are their names…
And Posillipo, after the promontory dominating the Gulf of Naples, is the name they gave their mahagony design boats. Historical Posillipo yard was established, by the sea, at the foot of the hill of the same name. The yard operated three large boatways ans mechanics workshop for the construction of offshore motor boats.